Are you applying to be on the OLL Board? This is how we support campaigning!
We offer campaign support to candidates applying to be on the OLL Board through mailing lists and social media channels.
Here is a checklist of OLL’s campaign support for candidates:
- Send an announcement about your candidacy to our Communications Specialist who will forward it to OLL’s mailing lists. You can attach a file and links to online candidate materials.
- Send your photo and answers to the questions below* to the Communications Specialist by 2 November 2020. We will publish presentations of all the candidates on the OLL website.
- Contact our Communications Specialist to book your Instagram day between 2 and 13 November. We will let the candidate take over OLL’s Instagram strory for one day.
- You can also read the Handbook for Board candidates (in Finnish and Swedish), which summarises how to work at OLL.
You can contact OLL’s Communications Specialist Niko Peltokangas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Questions for the candidate presentation:
- Your name, the name of your member organisation and your title, the name of your higher education institution or employer
- What Board position are you applying for at OLL and why?
- List your 1–3 most important goals on the OLL Board.
- How have you so far promoted student sports and physical activity in studies, and what other skills and experience would you bring to OLL?
You may also be interested in
The Oracle, please tell me, what does the OLL Board do?Published:
What does a typical working week look like for the OLL Board? Where does the Board work? Do the Board Members receive compensation for their work? Who works with who?
Once Upon A Time In Liikuntaliitto - "Suuri" ruokasotaPublished:
Joulukuussa 2017 istuin pienessä huoneessa ja minulta tivattiin, mikä on tärkeintä hyvin järjestetyssä koulutuksessa tai tapahtumassa. Jostain muualta kuin kotoa perityllä itsevarmuudella vastasin välittömästi: ”Ohjelma. Millään muulla ei ole väliä kuin ohjelmalla.” Oikea vastaus on tarjoilut, mutta siitä huolimatta sain paikan OLL:n tapahtuma- ja koulutuskoordinaattorina.
The OLL General Assembly in Jyväskylä brings together the people active in the student sports and exercise sector on 20–21 November 2019Published:
Representatives of student unions and associations across Finland will convene to decide on the future of student sports at the General Assembly of The Finnish Student Sports Federation (OLL) held at the University of Jyväskylä on 20–21 November 2019. The General Assembly defines what kind of operations and advocacy work will be conducted to promote the physical activity of students especially next year. The General Assembly also elects the OLL President and Board for the next year.
Share this page
Page last updated 16.10.2020