The OLL office’s holiday dates this summer
The OLL office will be on holiday mainly in July.
During the summer months, our staff will be on holiday as follows:
- Secretary General Ida Bolander 28 June–2 August
- Jussi Ansala, Senior Special Advisor for University Sport, 28 June–30 July
- Anni Liina Ikonen, Special Advisor for University Sport, 28 June–30 July
- Events and training specialist Markku Rantahalvari 31 May–13 June and 12 July–6 August
- Communications Specialist Niko Peltokangas 19 July–6 August.
In urgent matters, please contact OLL’s President Julia Tuuri during the summer holidays!
You may also be interested in
OLL represented at General Assemblies of international federationsPublished:
Elections, Russia and rule changes were hot topics at the general assemblies of the international umbrella organisations of student sports. OLL’s Secretary General Niko Peltokangas, who took part in the assemblies, writes about the decisions that were made.
Student sports club, apply for funding to develop your activitiesPublished:
The Ministry of Education and Culture grants a subsidy for developing club activities which is aimed at increasing the number of children and young people who play sports and developing varied organised sports.
Mio Kortelainen elected as President of the Finnish Student Sports Federation for 2024Published:
The new President of OLL, which will be celebrating its 100th anniversary next year, is Mio Kortelainen from Laurea University of Applied Sciences. This year’s election was quite an exciting event as the final nomination of candidates for OLL President was not revealed until the very last minute.
Share this page
Page last updated 21.6.2021